Sunday, September 7, 2014

~ Cafe Hunting To A Hidden Gem In Toa Payoh : Creamier ~

Again, this is also another late post of my cafe hunting but yeah, I did tried my best to update most of them now. =) I've heard of this place or rather, saw the review of it online and definitely know that everybody LOVE the waffle and ice-cream from Creamier! *excited*

But the visit seemed to have the "urge" (I think) to travel all the way down to the North side since I'm staying at the East side of Singapore (yeah, you may said that I'm not keen but seriously, I'm quite lazy and don't really fond of traveling far during weekend, lol). And finally, when Melissa said that she can bring me there since she lived around that area and since I've wanted to hang out with her other than during work so why not? xD



It was a rainy morning and thanks to Melissa's mum, we don't have to walk or take bus there! Her mum was super kind to give us a lift to Creamier! =) So I really don't know how to get there buy any public transport but I heard that it's actually much nearer to go from Braddell mrt station. =)

The cafe was quite small so you must go there early or at those non-peak timing to avoid crowd or having trouble to find seats. >.< The interior of the cafe is simple but quite colourful. xD





Even though before that we both already had a sumptuous lunch (thanks to Mel's mum for the treat! ^^) and we were feeling quite full, but we still (more like me, actually) don't wanna missed the chance of trying out their waffle and ice-cream! xD




Creamier is well known for their handcrafted ice cream and they offered a lot of different flavours! What I saw usually is people will order the earl grey flavour to try out so I guess that must be one of the must try ice cream flavour there! =)

As for drinks, I wouldn't want to miss the chance to try their coffee there of course! =) I ordered myself a cup of Cappuccino. =)



The cappuccino is fragrant and taste nice too! The coffee taste wasn't that strong to me though. For those who like not-so-strong coffee, this one could fit your taste bud well. xP

We ordered the waffles with 2 scoop of ice creams. There are so many nice flavours but it's impossible to try out each and every one of them at once so we can only choose the top 2 flavours that we wanna try. =)



We chose the must try Earl Grey flavour and also Sea Salt Gula Melaka flavour. Oh My God, I don't know about you guys but I'm definitely a huge fan of the sea salt gula melaka!! It taste freaking good and I just can't get enough of it!! xD

The earl grey flavour taste fine too but the sea salt gula melaka totally overwhelmed me and it totally wins my heart over. *oops* =P Sea salt gula melaka, STRONGLY and HIGHLY recommend to you guys! =) It has a taste of salty and sweetness mixing together, words failed me of how to describe how it really taste, it's just taste heavenly. (It might sounds a bit exaggerating but that's how I feel!)



The waffle itself is crispy on the outside and fluffy inside, one of the best that I had so far! =) What's more it taste well along with both of the flavour of ice creams especially the sea salt gula melaka. (I know I sounds bias here but it's truth. =P) It is definitely a delectable dessert and a feast for both the eyes and taste buds! xD



Last but not least, a photo with Mel! =) It was really great to know you through work and I must said I had had a lot of great times with you around and my lunch was so much fun with you cuz we both can talk a lot! It was sad to me that you need to left work for your studies but I do hope we still can keep in touch and hang out more in future. Miss you! =)



And of course not forgetting to take a photo with the super yummy waffle too! =P (A proof of me for visiting Creamier! One down from my cafe lists! xD)



Till next time, annyeong! Xoxo, Phoebe. :)

Creamier

Blk 128, Toa Payoh Lorong 1,
#01-835, Singapore 310128.

No comments:

Post a Comment