Saturday, August 17, 2013

~ Lost And Thoughts ~


Today not gonna blog about food or cafe hopping, just feel like wanna share some of my thoughts and all. It's mid of August now already and it's just hard to believe that time passed so fast and a lot of things have changed in such a short period of time.

I still remembered the day when I went to countdown for New Year with my cousins at Marina Bay and now it's mid of August already. Been feeling quite blue and lost for some time, and I still having some tough time trying to figure things out and find the lost me. Have you ever feel like you wanted to turn back time and unwind the mistakes you made? I do, to be frank.

People always make mistakes, in fact, we all do. It seems easy to say that, but what if, the price you need to pay is losing something very precious in your life? Even though as much as I agree that learn from your mistakes, but I believe that most of us wouldn't want to commit the same mistakes again if given a chance.

But of course, not everybody will have the second chance, you need to work hard on it and you need some luck for it also.

I really need some self reflection moments and there was a spur of moment when I feel very tired of so many things, tired of doing the same thing, tired of the same routine, tired of not getting anywhere, and what most, tired of myself for my helplessness. There are a few questions I've been asking myself recently: What kind of life you want? What you want in your life? Which aspects in life you valued the most? Family, friends, love, money, status, property and all. Cuz now I felt that I'm no longer in an age where I can still be carefree, not to worry what I want or what I'm going to do when I grow up, it's totally different thing now.

Coming out to work is a decision that I will never regret of, cuz it has changed a lot of perception of mine, no matter is towards myself, or the world. I've met a lot of different people these few years, and each of them taught me a lot of things and gave a lot of memories, despite of good or bad. And I have to say that I did change as time goes. I think people changed, things changed over time. Even though certain things no matter how much you don't want them to change, they will still change.

But I guess seeing people change isn't what hurts. What hurts the most is remembering how they used to be, and you no longer together with them while in the process of changing and growing. There are times where I feel that I've been missing out a lot of things in life, like I can't grow up and experience things in life with the important people in my life. I know this is part of life, something that all of us must go through while in the process of growing up, but still, it is also something I hope not to neglect of.

I'm longing for a trip, be it a short journey trip or long journey trip, I think a trip will help me find the answer I want. Let's just take it as a self meditation trip? Haha, I think I really need that. To find back what I've lost and what I really want, a short while away from the city is a really a need. Still don't have any destination in mind but I wish to go places that is full of tranquil and serenity? Lol, sounds quite impossible, haha.

Anyway, gonna end my post here. What I wrote might be a bit messy or not in order, do forgive me on it since my thoughts are quite jumbled. And don't worry, I will update you guys on my short holidays back to my hometown and a few places I've went recently, so do look out for my updates!



Till next time, annyeong! Xoxo, Phoebe. :)

2 comments:

  1. Heyy where did u take this photo at?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey, erm.. did you mean the on top pic? I took it from website lol

      Delete