Thursday, October 24, 2013

~ Always...Have A Plan B ~

Had a short getaway not long ago (will have a post about my short getaway soon! ^.^) and finally get a chance to try out this Plan B restaurant. Plan B got a few outlets in KL such as in Bangsar Village, One Utama, Paradigm Mall, etc., and I went to the Mid Valley one.

Heard of this Plan B before cuz they just opened their first outlet in Ipoh not long ago. But still, I could hardly get the chance to try it out since I mostly won't be eating out when I'm in Ipoh. (Of course gonna eat my mum's home-cooked food when I'm back in Ipoh! xD)



The place was crowded even though by the time we reached there is already around 2pm. *faint* Fortunately we don't have to wait for long to be seated. The place is spacious and have this modern feeling, and they also have alfresco dining area! =)








The style of food at Plan B is Aussie-meets-New York deli, with contemporary flavours, comprising of all day breakfast, burgers & sandwiches, salads, pastas, desserts, etc. For drinks, they have the usual coffee, tea, juices and they also served bottled beers and wine! =)




Did you noticed that there is a light bulb with 'B' ?


I gave their Big Breakfast (RM 29) a try even though other choices like the Eggs Any Style or the Pulled Short Rib Sandwich also quite some delectable choices, haha. Am much a greedy person when comes to eat! xD



The presentation of the Big Breakfast is certainly aesthetically pleasing with so many colours on a plate, but disappointingly saying, the taste didn't meet my expectation. The Big Breakfast consists of beef bacon, hashbrown, bratwurst, baked beans, avocado, sauteed mushrooms, cherry tomatoes, toasted ciabatta and also 2 eggs with any style (You can have it in scrambled, poached, sunny side up and blah blah blah, you name it! xD) and serves with coffee or tea and one glass of orange juice.

The thing that on the plate that I dissatisfied the most is the baked beans. It just taste TOO DRY. It would taste MUCH better if the baked beans not so dry. The scramble egg tasted so-so only, not that fluffy and flavourful, lol. The serving may looked small but is seriously FILLING!!! I felt damn full after finished the whole plate, and I even shared it with my bestie!!



These were the drinks that served together with the Big Breakfast - orange juice and coffee. Haha, I know what's on your mind now: Why the latte art on the coffee like so failed? Yeah, I had to say that too, the latte art wasn't appealing, lol. BUT the orange juice is a thumbs up!! The juice is definitely freshly squeezed and you can tell from the "orange flesh", hahaha!



Actually I think it's not me who have high expectation (or maybe most of the times I am, lol) on food, but my bestie, Alexis also commented that she was quite disappointed when her Eggs Benedict (RM 16) was served. (Her face instantly changed from delighted to super sian face when she saw it) She kept telling me that the last time she came and ordered their Egg Benedict also, but it looked much much better last time.



Two poached eggs with grilled turkey bacon and some hollandaise sauce on top of toasted sourdough muffin, even though the whole plate wasn't that attractive, but you can't deny the fact that seeing the runny egg yolk already enough to make you drool~~~~

The taste of the Egg also somehow, as disappointing as how it looked. Probably is because of the hollandaise sauce since it played a vital role in bringing out the flavour of Egg Benedict. Guess what? We saw the customers across our table also ordered the same thing as us but theirs look SUPER DAMN GOOD!!! This is unfair~! >.< Maybe because that time already around 3+ in the afternoon, not that hectic so the chef got more time and in a better mood to prepare the food, lol! (Just an assumption from us, haha)

After finish our brunch, we just spend another hour or so there chatting and catching up, haha! Great time with her, too bad my another bestie, Shing can't join us. =( Anyway, while chatting and gossiping, we took a few selfies inside Plan B, haha! I didn't looked good as my face looked super chubby in the photo!! -.-



With my bestie, Alexis~ =)
Will update you guys on my little short getaway soon! *Finger crossed* Haha, maybe next post? Hope I can made it! =)

Plan A not working? Always... have a Plan B! Till then, annyeong! Xoxo, Phoebe. :)

Plan B

Lot G-073-075 Ground Floor,
Mid Valley Megamall,
Lingkaran Syed Putra,
59200 Kuala Lumpur.

No comments:

Post a Comment